Friday, September 7, 2012

Nursing school acomplished

As we move forward in life we learn to do things differently. This time last year I was admitted into Nursing school and was super excited to start this new adventure in my life. And Now here we are I have accomplished it I graduated on Aug 24 2012 from Licensed practical nursing school even though its only a certificate I feel as though I have acomplished a huge goal of mine. There were times I didn't think that I would make it. There were some terms that I came pretty close to failing even though I gave it my all. I guess sometimes putting your all into something can give you strength to keep moving forward. We are looking at going home to Seattle to start over a new and very challenging life. But all in all I know we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment