Monday, November 19, 2012

the biggest test of my life

So I took my nclex boards yesterday in Renton, Washington. I got up at 530 am and drove an hour away to take the biggest test of my life, only to come out thinking that I have failed this 200.00 dollar test and 2 yrs of schooling. I have to wait a little bit over 24 hours to find out whether or not I have failed this test. So the waiting game has begun for me and my family oh how stressful that is, I can't wait for this week to be over. So I went to the gym to take a step aerobic class for the first time and that was fun I really enjoyed that and will be doing that again with Athena and then 40 minutes on the treadmill, hoping that would take some of the stress of waiting away for a couple of minutes (maybe just a couple of minutes). But we shall see our fate either tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment