Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Passenger - Let Her Go [Official Video]

I must say that I hate dating, I don't think its fun at all. We all are looking for the one and it seems to take a lot to find that one that we are all meant to be with. How will I know if the one got away because I didn't want to go on the emotional roller coaster that was becoming a trend. Maybe just maybe I learned something from this about myself and about how this world works but then again maybe not. To learn to let go of something even though I wanted it so bad, and that my friends is part of growing up and  With every life lesson and heart break we grow from it and change even if we don't want to, but it happens. I in fact have grown a lot from mike breaking my heart after telling me that he wanted a divorce. My world was crushed and I thought that I wasn't going to be able to go on, but guess what I picked the pieces up of that broken heart and amended it back together even though I hated him and didn't want anything to do with him for awhile. I have to admit that because he did what he did that I was going to punish him by keeping him from talking to the kids or even getting pictures of them. Because I felt that he didn't deserve it. He did this to us and its all his fault. But after awhile I started to heal my heart and realized that that's not right and I was actually in the wrong for doing that. But I didn't want anything to do with him if I didn't have to talk to him it made my life a little bit easer to deal with what was going on. It wasn't fair to the kids either but I was hurting and didn't really know how to deal with what was going on around me. He was my everything, my world and after 10 years I had to learn to be without him and know that it wasn't perfect like I thought that it was. I had to learn to let go of him and the life that I once had it was over and I will never have it back, but With time I healed and moved on with my life.  Then after moving on from this I had doubts at first since I was really afraid to get my heart broken again because it was hard to get over the first one. But it happens everyone gets their heartbroken but its part of life. And it happened again, here we go again, another heart break now what do I do. The same thing get up and deal with it and maybe not fall so quickly next time. Sometimes though you just can't help who we fall for, it is what it is, its going to happen just learn to let go. I am now waiting for the next one to break my heart and than again another damn lesson to be learned. I just wish I knew what lessons they were to be learned from. Maybe its just time to let go of it and then maybe someday I will realize why I had to let go of it whatever it maybe have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment