Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas time

As Christmas time approaches very quickly this year and we as a family are learning to make our own traditions. I have found that I still very much miss home with our huge big family Christmas dinners and mornings opening presents with all the nieces, and nephews. I don't know if Christmas will ever be the same without those little types of traditions.
After living in Ohio for almost 2 years now I still can't seem to have that same feeling of home and the Christmas spirtit. I am trying to make up our own holiday traditions with the kids by having them make the Christmas chain, and decorating sugar cookies or doing a gingerbread house. I am thinking that one of these years we as a family need to go to Washington for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment