Friday, December 3, 2010

A new years resolution starting tomorrow



With the end of the year approaching I think that it is time for me to get back to doing my weight watcher meetings and starting to workout again. So tomorrow will be my first day back on the weight watcher plan and the begining of the p90x workouts yet again. I think that if I blog about it that this may help me to stay on track. Because now, I have to tell the world whether I screwed up on eating and whether or not I gave into to the food that I love so much or wheter I was to lazy to workout. So here we go again, I am determined by spring time to be back to where I was when we moved here to Ohio. And then by the end of summertime to be at my goal weight. So here is the new years resolution yes, I know everyone makes new year resolutions to lose weight but mine will help me to regain self confidence in myself and to be happier with my self image. So back to the sewing and keeping my mind and hands busy at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment